TheDirectorsBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FM Forum for the Director in all of us...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last days of the window

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Backup
Backup
Steve

Last days of the window Empty
PostSubject: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:23 am

As we approach the final few days of the transfer window who would you like to see your club bring in or out realistically?
Back to top Go down
https://thedirectorsbox.forumotion.com
Dahnert
NooB
NooB
Dahnert

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:33 am

LIONEL MESSI, EDEN HAZARD, CRISTIANO RONALDO...

No wait, I'm not a twat. Realistically? David Teixeira looks decent. Could be the sort of player we (Liverpool) are missing.
Back to top Go down
Samv
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 am

The only person I can see us realistically signing is Jelavic. If the owners are keen enough and can see we need another striker, then they will surely folk £££ from their backsides for him.

Its good to see Tomkins signing a new four year deal. Hopefully we can continue doing this to our talents and keep them.
Back to top Go down
Evilpiper007
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 am

I hope Liverpool buy David Teixeira and maybe a defensive midfielder(I don't know who though) because we really miss that sort of player. Apart from that I don't really see us buying anyone else because I don't think we will panic buy. Wouldn't mind if the talk of loan deals for Esteban Granero and Milos Krasic were true but I doubt we will sign them.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Backup
Backup
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Its starting to look likely that Tiexeira will sign as quite a few people are mentioning talks are at an advanced stage. But yeah. I really hope we can get a DM in also as we show we are lacking in that department.

A right winger would also be nice but really I dont think the money is there for a top class player there.
Back to top Go down
https://thedirectorsbox.forumotion.com
Samv
NooB
NooB

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am

Ravel Morrison & Nicky Maynard....Not sure what to make of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last days of the window   Last days of the window Empty

Back to top Go down

Last days of the window
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDirectorsBox :: Football Discussion :: English Football-
Jump to: